Transit General Office Co. Ltd. and its group companies are taking cautious measures to protect the personal information provided on this website (https://www.transit-web.com).
About Your Personal Information
Personal information refers to what identifies an individual, such as the name, address, phone number, age, birthdate, gender, job and email address.
Acquiring Personal Information
When providing specific services (such as questionnaires and mail magazine registrations), our website may require you to enter personal information.
Use of Personal Information
The following are when we would use your personal information:
- Information regarding the website, email, SNS and direct mail. To provide information about products and services and to display and deliver advertisements by other means of communication.
- Information regarding the website, email, SNS and direct mail. To provide information regarding specific campaigns.
- To be used as statistical data for marketing, product development, and service improvement.
- To respond to questionnaires and request cooperation for various questionnaires for the purpose of improving product quality and services.
- To update the website and providing information on the website (including information on employee / part-time job recruitments).
- For full-time/ part-time job recruitments.
- To respond to inquiries from customers and to contact other customers as needed.
- For any other purpose associated with the above.
Handling Personal Information
Cookies may be used in order to meet the needs and satisfy our customers. Based on your browser settings, you can reject or display a warning when you receive cookies. However, in that case, there may be restrictions such as not being able to use the personalize function.
About Google Analytics
Please refer to the Google Analytics website for more terms of conditions and privacy policies.
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information collected to a third party without the permission of the individual, except in the following cases.
- When disclosure or provision is requested by court, an administrative agency or a person entrusted by an administrative agency based on laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- In the case where a national institution, a local public entity or a person entrusted with it is required to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law.
- Other cases where we feel there is a legal obligation to disclose information.
Data Management and Security
We take technical measures to prevent the loss, alteration and leakage of personal information, which is password protected. We also carry out educational activities for our employees who handle this information and emphasize the importance of its safety and management.
Change of Personal Information
Please use the contact form on our website (https://www.transit-web.com/contact/) to change and/ or delete any personal information.
We comply with the Japanese laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information and continually review the content to make improvements. Revisions will be announced on this page.
Company Name: Transit General Office Inc.
Established: August 29, 2001
Address: C1 Portal Point Ebisu, B1 Glass Square, Yebisu Garden Place, 4-20-4 Ebisu Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-6090
Founder & CEO: Sadahiro Nakamura